Thursday, April 7, 2011

Farm Expo!

Lately we've been finding there are a lot of fun things to do in our area that don't cost any money at all. This past weekend we went to the Farm Expo in Woodward. There were lots of crafts and booths. There was a inflatable obstacle course and bounce houses. You cannot drag Tatum away from a bounce house. Some how we managed to. There was a turkey hunting video game the kids liked playing. Team Riley/Daddy shot about 15 virtual turkeys and Team Tatum/Mommy shot about 8 virtual turkeys. Then Riley got to do some target practice with a paintball gun. I was really surprised he wasn't scared. Later we watched a little bit of the Cowdog Trials.


But their favorite part was the pony rides!

Tatum loved her pony "Smokey." She would say "Come on Smokey!"


We had so much fun at the Farm Expo. Can't wait to do something else this weekend!
Have a great Thursday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Family

My photo
Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
"The way to know life is to love many things." I am a lover of many people, places, and things! I enjoy seeking out places and activities that bring me happiness. I've already been blessed with plenty of people that make my life complete. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Anthony(he's AJ to you), for 3 years. Together we have 2 beautiful children, a son Riley-5, and a daughter Tatum-2. We are blessed to have parents that remind us that marriage is something you work at everyday. I am also so blessed to have lifelong friends...and I mean it we've been friends for 20+ years. I always have my eyes open for a great find or a piece of history to brighten my life. But the people I'm blessed to call family and friends are the greatest treasures I own.

Followers